This is the session organised to induct remaining wellbeing year reps. It will cover the following:
- The function and activities of Imperial College Union, and its representation structures
- The meaning of wellbeing in relation to Wellbeing Reps
- The specific responsibilities and boundaries of being a Wellbeing Rep
- Signposting students to relevant support
- Using the 5Rs of representation
Please note, this is a training session meant only for Wellbeing Year Reps. This is compulsory for wellbeing year reps who have not yet attended training.
Wellbeing Year Rep Induction 'Mop up' Session
Please sign up if you are an UG Wellbeing Year Rep is has not attended wellbeing rep training yet.
12 people have signed up.
Sign up has now closed.