The following types of people may use our bars and venues in South Kensington - Beit Quad:
- students and former students of Imperial College London, members of Imperial College Union Refectory Club, the Royal College of Music, the Royal College of Art and their bonafide guests.
- employees of Imperial College London, the Royal College of Music, the Royal Albert Hall, the Royal College of Art, the Victoria & Albert Museum, the Science Museum and the Natural History Museum and their bona fide guests.
- visitors to Imperial College London who are attending a bona fide conference
- visitors attending a pre-booked ticket only function or event.
For all of the above, you will be required to show ID to qualify as that type of person. Alumni of Imperial College London must hold one of the following cards:
- Life Membership - Can be purchased here
- Honorary Life Membership - Awarded yearly
For ticketed events and club nights in the Union Building, Imperial College Union operates an over 18 only policy. All entrants to Beit Quadrangle will be asked to show their College ID, or proof of age, before being granted access to the quad.
This policy also operates in the Reynolds for ticketed events and Wednesday and Friday nights.
Members of Imperial College Union are permitted to sign-in up to two guests per night. Guests will be required to show ID to prove they are over the age of 18. Members are responsible for the actions of their guests for the duration of their visit.