Imperial Accommodation Issues

If you are a resident of Imperial student halls and you are facing an problem, you should first contact the Student Accommodation Office by emailing or calling 020 7594 9444. If the issue cannot be resolved this way, get in touch to speak to one of our Advice Caseworkers; they will be able to support you and advocate for you should you need.

Every Imperial hall of residence has an experienced team of staff and senior students who are there to ensure that your hall is a great place to live and provide advice if you are experiencing any kind of difficulty. As well as supporting day to day life in your hall, there is a member of the team on duty overnight and at weekends who can help if you experience an emergency. 

Further information on halls here

If you do not live in Imperial halls

The Advice Service does not deal with enquiries related to private accommodation; this includes both private halls and housing. We understand that issues may arise with landlords, noise complaints or repairs. If you need information on your rights as a tenant, information about procedures, or legal advice, you should contact Nucleus Legal Advice Centre