Meeting a group of people and want to reserve a space? You can now book a table in FiveSixEight or The Union Bar! All you need to do is speak to the Bar Manager on duty or email email@example.com with the details of your booking (date, times, number of people).
Please note the following:
- We are unable to take bookings for tables any more than two weeks in advance.
- We will not generally take table bookings after 6pm, unless agreed with a duty manager in advance.
- We are unable to take bookings for tables on Wednesday and Friday evenings, or on Tuesdays for the Super Quiz (it's first come, first served on these nights, sorry!)
- If you request a table for The Union Bar, every attempt will be made to provide a table in this space. However, due to this bar being used for private events, we may need to move this booking to FiveSixEight on the night.
- There are small allocation of tables available for bookings on any given night and these will be given out on a first come first serve basis.
- Bookings will be held for 15 minutes after the agreed booking time. If a the group fails to show and there has been no contact via firstname.lastname@example.org, this booking will be removed.
- There is only one table per booking, i.e. if your group is more than eight people, we will only be able to reserve one table for you which should be able to seat eight people.
If you have any queries or want to make a booking, you can email email@example.com.