The Advice Centre will close from 20/12/2019. We re-open on 06/01/2020

The Advice Centre is Open

  • Get academic support

    If you're having problems with your studies, get support from a professional adviser. Get guidance on university regulations, appeals, mitigating circumstances, plagiarism, fitness to practice, problems with supervisors, complaints and disciplinary issues.

  • Get non-academic support

    If you're having problems outside of your studies, we can also help. Common problems we handle include debt, housing and landlord issues , legal affairs, and employment rights.

  • Support for sexual violence

    If you have faced sexual violence, get support from a Sexual Violence Liaison Officer (SVLO). SVLOs form an Imperial-wide network of professional advisers who have been trained to help you in this moment of need.

  • Get support for your wellbeing

    Being at university can be hard and sometimes you just need someone to talk to, and someone to listen. We provide that listening ear and if you need further help, we can guide you. We also provide special support during periods of high stress, such as exams.