We help all students at Imperial College London, whether they are Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught or Postgraduate Research.
We also support:
- Recent graduates who have an issue concerning their studies at Imperial e.g. an ongoing complaint
- Students who have a confirmed offer from Imperial
- Students on an interruption of studies
Our advice is
- Confidential (see confidentiality policy)
- Independent - we are not part of Imperial College London, so our advice is not influenced by them
We will support and guide you but we will not make decisions for you. We will make sure you have all the information you need to be able to do that for yourself.
How to Get in Touch
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org - This is the best way to contac us. We can provide email advice and we aim to get back to you within two working days. From time to time this might take longer but we will always specify this on the website and our automated response.
- Telephone -02075948060 you can call reception and ask to speak to an adviser. If no one is available you can make a telephone appointment by clicking on the link below
- Appointments - to book an appointment please click the following link https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/ImperialCollegeUnionAdviceCentre@ImperialLondon.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/
- The New Appointment system is currently taking bookings on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursday between 10 am and 1pm. We hope to expand the service shortly.
- Please do not email if you have requested an appointment