We help all students at Imperial College London, Undergraduate, Postgraduate Taught and Postgraduate Research .
We also support:
- Recent graduates who have an issue concerning their studies at Imperial e.g. an ongoing complaint
- Students who have a confirmed offer from Imperial
- Students on an interruption of studies
Our Advice is:
- Confidential (see confidentiality policy)
- Independent - we are not part of the Imperial college so our advice is not influenced by them
- Non judgemental
- Areas of Advice - Appeals-Complaints-Fitness To practices-Course Problems-Funding-Housing-Legal & Money Claims-Employment Rights
We will support and guide you but we will not make decisions for you. We will make sure you have all the information you need to be able to do that for yourself.
How to Get in Touch
The service is open weekdays except Wednesdays from 10:00 to 16:00.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org - this is the quickest way to contact us. We will aim to get back to you within 2 working days. From time to time this might take longer but we will always specify this on the website and our automated response. Please note that at the moment it can take up to 4 working days for an adviser to get back to you.
- Telephone +44 20 7594 8060 (IC: 48060) - you can call the reception and ask for an advisor. If an advisor is not available the receptionist will take your name and contact details and pass your message on to the centre. It would also be helpful if you could leave a brief description of the issue you wish to discuss. An adviser will then return your call or send you an email.
- Appointments - the best way to request an appointment is to send us an email. An appointment will usually last 30 minutes.
- Drop ins - we are not running a drop in session at the moment.