Tuesday 5 December 2017 17:30 - 19:00
Meeting Room 5 (East Staircase, Union building, Beit Quad) Training Union
This workshop is for Club, Society & Project Officers
Learning outcomes for Club Safety are:
- Understand your Duty of Care to your members
- Be able to complete Risk Assessments for your activity
- Know what is classed as High Risk Activity
- Understand the College’s Travel Insurance policy
- Know the risks surrounding Trips & Tours abroad
- Know what to do when it all goes wrong!
Essentials: Club Safety
Club, Society & Project officer trainer
No one has signed up yet.
Sign up has now closed.