The Clubs, Societies and Projects Board (CSPB) is a subcommittee of Union Council, comprised of senior volunteers (Management Committee and Constituent Unions) who support the Union to deliver and develop Student Activities at the Students' Union. It has five primary functions:
- Oversee the governance of all Club, Society and Project Activity
- Oversee the creation and dissolution of Students' Union affiliated Clubs, Societies and Projects
- The Allocation of Funds to Clubs, Societies and Projects
- To develop policies and regulations in relation to CSP Activities
- To provide a representative space for CSP Leaders views to be escalated to the Union
All CSPs have a voice at CSPB through an elected representative whether that be through a Management Group Committee or Constituent Union Committee.
The Board has 3 sub-committees that help meet the functions of the board. They regularly in relation to the processes they oversee. The three sub-committees are:
- The New Activities Committee (Oversee the creation and dissolution of Students' Union affiliated Clubs, Societies and Projects)
- The Trips & Tours Committee (The Allocation of the Trip Fund to Clubs, Societies and Projects)
- The Activities Development Fund Committee (The Allocation of the Activities Development Fund to Clubs, Societies and Projects)
The Board meet regularly through out term to deliver its business and the sub-committees meet digitally, inline with the deadlines of the processes they oversee. Below you can find out the specific dates of meetings, as well as the board agendas and minutes.
CSPB Meeting Dates, Agendas & Minutes
Meeting Number Meeting Date Agenda Minutes CSPB Meeting 1
Tuesday 11th October
Agenda Minutes CSPB Meeting 2
Thursday 24th November
Agenda Minutes CSPB Meeting 3
Thursday 15th December
Agenda Minutes CSPB Meeting 4
Thursday 26th January
Agenda Minutes CSPB Meeting 5
Thursday 23rd February
Agenda Minutes CSPB Meeting 6
Thursday 23rd March
Agenda Minutes CSPB Meeting 7
Thursday 25th May
Hyperlinks to the agenda and minutes will added as each are published. We aim to publish agendas on the Monday before each meeting and the Minutes 2 weeks after each meeting.
Submit Agenda Items or Policy Feedback For Discussion:
If you have any issues with anything related to process, policies, procedure for CSP's we recommend you discuss this with your Management Group or Constituent Union who can submit agenda discussion points on your behalf. If you don't have an MG/CU committee, you can submit them directly below yourself. We will also share policy updates for feedback which you can add feedback on using the form below.
Submit Agenda Item or Feedback Here
(As it is likely that we will have submissions similar in nature, and for the sake of board efficiency we will condense, combine and summarise the submissions we receive. We each theme or combined piece of feedback/agenda item we receive, we will ensure the board is aware of the number of submissions we received on the topic to ensure the depth of the problem or feedback is understood)
Agenda Submissions & Feedback Deadlines
The first CSPB doesn't focus on feedback, it starts in November.
Sunday 20th November
Sunday 11th December
Sunday 22nd January
Sunday 19th February
Sunday 19th March
Sunday 19th March
Accountability & Transparency
It is important to the Union and our DPCS the Clubs, Societies and Projects Board discussions and actions are public, transparent and allow accountability from all CSP's. Above you can find a copy of all the agenda and minutes from the board, and below you can find the action tracker from the board.