RAG is the charity fundraising society of Imperial College Union and is here to fundraise mountains of cash for charities using some of the most creative and innovative ideas around. So prepare yourself for an excessively exciting year wreaking havoc, raiding London, hitchhiking across the world, selling off College staff, pieing the Rector, skydiving, bungee jumping, and dancing like drugged up chickens – all in name of those in need! RAG truly has unparalleled access to host events that are somewhat unthinkable to other societies, and you can help make those events happen.
Want to get involved with RAG next year? Why not nominate yourself for a position on the committee!
- Learning new skills (ranging from a large variety of interpersonal skills to event management)
- Experience of organising large & risky (aka exciting!) events e.g. Jailbreak
- Meeting new people and becoming part of the UK-wide RAG Community
- Having the best time while doing something great for society and Imperial students
- Nominations open: 09.00, Wednesday 20th March
- Candidate manifesto deadline: 09:00, Friday 22nd March
- Annual General Meeting (AGM): 18:00, Friday 22nd March
To learn more about the election including the available positions visit the RAG website