Alternative Funding

Imperial Loans/Grants, Government & Alternative Funding Links
There is a range of UK government funding available to help you with your tuition fees and living costs depending on where you're living, where you study and your own financial circumstances. Check the College's fees and funding and student support fund pages for guidance.  If you need funding for a conference or a student-led project , check your eligilibility to apply to the General Fund here.
If you’re an engineering student here at Imperial, then you might be able to apply for the Old Centralians Trust fund. For information concerning the relief of hardship, please refer to the City & Guilds College Association website. 
If you’re in debt to your energy supplier, you might be able to get a grant from a charitable trust to help pay it off. The following energy companies offer grants and schemes that are open to anyone - you don't have to be a customer:
There are also companies who offer grants specifically for their customers, so check them out here.