ħ is the exciting new Postgraduate and staff pub and cafe brought to you by Imperial College Union and Campus Services.
Opening on Friday 8 November at 17:00 and available on weekdays from 10:00 to 23:00, ħ offers international grab and go lunch options in the café and traditional fare from hearty pies to favourite tipples in the pub. We want ħ to be the social hub for Postgraduate students and staff on campus and have a great range of events and nights organised for the future.
What can you expect from your new Postgraduate and staff pub and cafe?
- A superb selection of real ales and lagers
- Regular guest ales chosen by you
- Great traditional pub food at lunch times and in the evenings
- Grab and go street-style lunch options from the cafe
- Regular events such as the GSU Pub Quiz aimed at Postgraduates and staff
- Introductory offers on food and drink
ħ is open weekdays 10.00 to 23.00. Here's when best to pop in for what:
- 10:00 cafe opens
- 12:00 - 14:00 lunch service in both the cafe and the bar
- 12:00 - 14:30 - bar open for lunch
- 17:00 - cafe closes and bar opens
- 17:00 - 21:00 - food served in the bar
- 17:30 - 19:00 - evening supper service in the cafe (this is being relocated to h-bar from the Queen's Tower Rooms from Monday 11 November)
- 23:00 - bar closes
- PLUS: Friday from 16:00 is the end-of-week celebration when the whole space will be open as a bar
You can find out more about information about ħ and all of Campus Services outlets on their Eating and Drinking website.