From time to time you will experience problems outside of your studies. We can help with any non academic issue you are facing so do get in touch if you are having difficulties.
Some of the most common issues we deal with are:
- Debt Advice - whether this involves writing to creditors or looking at debt management options
- Housing Matters - we can help you get your deposit back at the end of your tenancy, sort out repairs with your landlord, help you understand your tenancy agreement, eliminate disputes over flat share bills, and talk you through ending your tenancy early.
- Claiming Benefits - we can offer advice on claiming house benefits, personal independent payment, and careers allowance.
- Legal Advice - we can offer advice and guidence if you need to start civil action or defend action brought against you in the county court.
- Employment Matters - we can offer advice and practical help in enforcing your statutory employment rights including non payment of wages