Congratulations to all newly elected Reps for 2019/20!
You are now one of 2,500+ volunteers who have stepped forward to improve the experience of students across Imperial and beyond. You play a big part in the Union and its success.
To prepare you in your role we are hosting the 2019 Rep Academy!
When & Where?
Wednesday 23 October, South Kensington Campus
The City & Guilds Building, Imperial College Main Entrance, SW7 2AZ
|Registration||13:30 - 14:00|
|Welcome: Introduction to Representation at Imperial||14:00 - 15:00|
|Role-specific Inductions||15:00 - 16:00|
|Workshops||16:15 - 17:30|
|Photo head shots||17:30 - 18:00|
|Pizza, networking and quiz night||17:30 onwards|
Who is expected to attend?
Rep Academy has been tailored to the following roles:
- UG Academic and Wellbeing Rep Network: Departmental Reps
- UG Academic and Wellbeing Rep Network: Faculty Reps (Constituent Union 'Welfare Officers')
- Constituent Union Presidents
Academic and Wellbeing Year Reps can attend an Induction during the autumn term, while Postgraduate Academic Reps can attend an Induction during the autumn term and additional training offered through the Graduate School.
What will you get out of the day?
- Free pizza, drinks and a quiz night!
- A photo head shot to be displayed on our website
- A tailored, role-specific Induction
- An opportunity to meet and network with your fellow Reps, Union staff and Officer Trustees
How do I register to attend?
- Step 1: Complete the registration webform below and select your chosen workshops
- Step 2: Complete the eLearning (more information will be provided upon registration)
- Step 3: Turn up!