Voting in the Leadership Elections 2023 ended at 14:00 on Thursday 16 March with 5,541 students casting votes for the next cohort of Imperial student leaders. The electorate was 24,411, representing a turnout of 22.70%.
5,339 students cast votes for CSP leaders, with an aggregate total of 7,426 students voting across the full set of elections. The elections achieved a combined turnout of 30.42%.
Below are the results across key positions, followed by the results in full, indexed by the first letter of each position's full name. You can find Officer Trustee positions under 'D' (Deputy Presidents) and 'I' (Imperial College Union President).
- Union President: Camille Boutrolle
- Deputy President (Education): Yi Yang
- Deputy President (Welfare): Andreea Cojocea
- Deputy President (Clubs & Societies): Christian Cooper
- Deputy President (Finance & Services): Stephanie Yeung
Liberation & Community Officers
- Black & Minority Ethnic Officer: Nominations to be re-opened
- Disabilities Officer: Emmanuel Lawal
- Ethics and Environment Officer: Yuxi Liang
- Gender Equality Officer: Wendy Song
- Interfaith Officer: Ariba Azam
- International Officer: Yuanze Xia
- LGBTQ+ Officer: Avani Kaura
- Mental Health Officer: Aglaia Freccero
- Working Class Officer: Jordan Elliott
- Student Trustees: Nathalie Podder & Thomas Fernandez Debets
- Council Chair: Anthea MacIntosh-LaRocque
- Postgraduate Research Representation Chair: Jordon Millward
Constituent Union Leaders
- CGCU President: Daniel Zhuo
- RCSU President: Trinity Stenhouse
- RSMU President: Reha Chandresh
There were no candidates for ICSMSU President, and this role will be elected in the Summer Elections 2023.
Click a letter to browse positions starting with that letter: