Voting in the Leadership Elections 2022 ended at 14:00 on Thursday 17 March with 7,108 students casting votes for the next cohort of Imperial student leaders. The electorate was 23,711 representing a turnout of 29.98%.
5,595 students cast votes for CSP leaders, with an aggregate total of 8,673 students voting across the full set of elections. The elections achieved a combined turnout of 36.58%.
Below are the results across key positions, followed by the results in full, indexed by the first letter of each position's full name. You can find Officer Trustee positions under 'D' (Deputy Presidents) and 'I' (Imperial College Union President).
Catch up on the Results Live event on our Facebook page.
- Union President: Hayley Wong
- Deputy President (Education): Jason Zheng
- Deputy President (Welfare):Nathalie Podder
- Deputy President (Clubs & Societies):Dylan Hughes
- Deputy President (Finance & Services): Niamh McAuley
Liberation & Community Officers
- Black & Minority Ethnic Officer: Rebekah Christie
- Disabilities Officer: Jasmine Chan
- Ethics and Environment Officer: Riqi Zhang
- Gender Equality Officer: Reopen Nominations
- Interfaith Officer: Pratik Ramkumar
- International Officer: Lintong Li
- LGBTQ+ Officer: Devni Peramunugamage
- Mental Health Officer: Aglaia Freccero
- Working Class Officer: Jordan Elliott
- Student Trustees: Michaela Flegrova & Ang Li
- Council Chair: Xueqi Yuan
Constituent Union Leaders
- CGCU President: Barry Jiang
- ICSMSU President: Christian Oldfield
- RCSU President: Stefano Fiocca
- RSMU President: Josephine Onerhime
Two candidates were disqualified from the Leadership Elections 2022. Read the statement here.