Monday 11 November 2019 18:00 - 20:00
Training | Union
The UG Wellbeing Rep Network - Year Rep Induction will cover the following topics:
- The function and activities of Imperial College Union, and its representation structures
- The meaning of wellbeing in relation to Wellbeing Reps
- The specific responsibilities and boundaries of being a Wellbeing Rep
- Signposting students to relevant support
- The 5 Rs of representation
You can find the room by taking the lifts to Level 5 of the Sherfield building – SALC can then be found by walking to the end of the Blyth Centre, which is the far left door out of the lifts
Please note, this induction is restricted to newly elected Undergraduate Wellbeing Year Reps.
Wellbeing Rep Network - Year Rep Induction
Sign up here to secure your space!
16 people have signed up.
Sign up has now closed.