By the end of the workshop you will:
• Understand what reflection is, and how to reflect on your activities and experiences.
• Understand what’s required to write your reflective statement.
• Know how to use a self-reflection tool.
• Know how to structure your reflective statement.
• Be provided with examples of reflective statements
In preparation for this workshop it is highly recommended that you attend our ‘Getting started’ workshop, or read the Student Information Pack . Failing to do so may impact your understanding of the workshop.
You need to be registered for Imperial Award to attend. To register, visit: www.imperial.ac.uk/imperial-award/
Imperial Award - Reflective Writing
Workshop on how to produce your reflective statement.
9 people have signed up.
Sign up has now closed.