Do you understand rules for submitting mitigating circumstances around exam time?
Make sure you contact the Advice centre if you need help with your appeal.
- Confidential (see confidentiality policy)
- Independent - we are not part of Imperial College London, so our advice is not influenced by them
We will support and guide you but we will not make decisions for you. We will make sure you have all the information you need to be able to do that for yourself.
How to Get in Touch
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org - This is the best way to contact us. We can provide email advice and we aim to get back to you within two working days. From time to time this might take longer but we will always specify this on the website and our automated response.
- Telephone 020 7594 8060 - You can call reception and ask to speak to an adviser. If no one is available you can make a telephone appointment via our online appointment booking form
- Appointments - to book an appointment please use our online appointment booking form
- Please do not email if you have requested an appointment.