Learn, Make, Meet, Hack and Compete at the Imperial College Robotics Society!
What can you do as a member of the Robotics Society?
- LEARN: Participate in our courses, including the sell-out introductory course: Robotics 101!
- MAKE: Drop by our hackspace (in EEE 505) to build cool things using our tools. We have many 3D printers and a laser cutter!
- MEET: Come along to exciting talks and connect with like-minded people
- HACK: Create a team and build an incredible project over a weekend at one of our hackathons
- COMPETE: Join one of our robotics teams - we organise teams for Eurobot,and PiWars as well as run our own internal Sumobots competition.
To join our community and start creating, visit:
or our slack channel:
NOTE: While there may be some changes to how we operate due to COVID-19, we are eager to maintain our maker community and are working to try to deliver Robotics 101, 3D printing capabilities, and society get-togethers as much as possible, albeit remotely.
Only available to members of Imperial College Union.