Welcome to IQ, Imperial's LGBTQ+ student-led society.
Our goal is to offer a friendly welcoming space for all students across the LGBTQ+ community, regardless of where you are in the process of coming out and whether you're a fresher or in your final year.
Every week during term time we aim to run at least one event where you can meet other LGBTQ+ folks, be it a quiet film evening, a big night out, a cultural day trip or on tour.
We recognise the fantastic diversity within the LGBTQ+ community and that our experiences are not the same, therefore we also organise events to offer seperate spaces for specific subgroups within our community. These are run by our intersectional officers:
- Women's Officer.
- Trans and Gender Variant Officer.
- Queer People of Colour (QPOC) Officer.
- Sexuality Variant Officer, representing bisexual, pansexual and asexual people.
If you ever feel uncomfortable, want someone to talk to regarding your sexual orientation and gender identity or have suffered anti-LGBTQ+ discrimination, our Welfare Officer is here to help. They're your first point of contact for existing College and Union support services and are there if you just want a quiet chat.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: iq.imperial
- Facebook: IQ - Imperial College LGBT+
- Linktree: https://linktr.ee/iq.imperial