Imperial Debating is a society that anyone can get involved in, whoever you are and however much you want to take part!
What we do:
- We organise weekly workshops on public speaking and competitive debating (Tuesdays & Thursdays)
- We represent Imperial College at competitions
- We organize social activities
- We organise public debates in collaboration with other societies
- We invite well known speakers to discuss a range of interesting topics with us
Join Imperial Debating if you are interested in:
- Improving your debating, public speaking, essay writing, job interview and CV writing abilities
- Representing Imperial College at national and international debating competitions
- Taking part fun social activities like going to the pub or karaoke (back in the pre-covid days), playing Among Us, DnD and many more
- Making new friends and socializing
The best thing is that you do not have to know anything about debating to join! Our sessions are free, and everyone is welcome no matter the experience level!
Only available to members of Imperial College Union.