Imperial College Union is not-for-profit charity; every penny we make goes back into our services and venues. Our aim is to offer you great value for money on all of our products, provide excellent customer service in all of our outlets and venues, and deliver a range of events to cater for the diverse student community at Imperial. These are our promises to you.
Imperial College Union will always:
- ensure you are treated with respect and provided with the best possible service.
- ensure the safety of our customers at all times.
- defend equal opportunities and promote a welcoming and diverse student community for all.
- seek feedback from our customers and respond promptly.
Beit Venues Promises
- We will provide a dedicated team that will respond to all queries, and work personally with you on your event, ensuring a smooth delivery.
- All enquiries will be acknowledged as soon as possible.
- We will provide competitive rates for our hires compared to the local area.
- We will ensure we accommodate any dietary requirements.
- A function sheet will be given to you before your event, giving you clear, jargon-free information about all timings, equipment, staffing and catering needs. There will be no hidden costs.