The Incubator report is a way to show The New Activities Committee what you have been up to over the last couple of months and how your new society is running. The aim of the report is to enable you to progress into becoming a full society by reflecting on your achievements so far.
The committee would like to see the following points covered in the report:
- Events you have run and a summary of them (at least 2-3 Give it a Go events with lots of photos!)
- Attendance figures at the events or any general stats you can include
- What you plan on doing to keep the attendance up
- What you plan on doing to gain new members
- How you plan on retaining members (how will you keep people interested?)
- Your social media presence – have you created a Facebook/Twitter page? How many likes/followers does it have?
- What are your plans for the future? What would you like to achieve in 1 month, 3 months, 6 months to a year’s time?
Once completed, please send your report to the Activities Team, taking note of the application deadlines ahead of the next meeting.