Join our #helloicu crew for Welcome Week 2017!
Starting out at a new university and moving to a new city can be a daunting prospect. We are recruiting a team of volunteers to be the friendly face to welcome all new students, being on hand to offer help and advice to relieve any nerves and concerns, who better than those who have been through the experience themselves?! Get involved in a whole host of activities taking place throughout Welcome Week and make it a week to remember! Shifts will be available between Saturday 30 September - Tuesday 10 October and induction session for all #helloicu crew members will be held on Friday 29 September.
No skills, knowledge or experience is required to become a #helloicu crew member, just an enthusiasm to meet new people! You will be able to choose which activities you take part in and can select shifts based around your commitments.
What you can do:
- Help new students move into Halls
- Support the smooth running of events during Welcome Week
- Provide helpful information and answer students' questions
Why get involved?
This will be our fourth year of running #helloicu crew and we want it to be bigger and better than ever before!
- 100% of volunteers felt #Helloicu Crew gave them the opportunity to make new people/make new friends
- It is an amazing opportunity to gain new skills, build confidence and learn new things about the College
- A great way to try volunteering at the beginning of term
In addition, you'll be given:
- A free #helloicu crew t-shirt
- Reimbursement of travel costs within London on the days you volunteer
- Lunch voucher for each day you volunteer
- An fantastic induction day to get to know the rest of the team, build confidence and receive information on things you need to know.
- An invite to our exclusive #helloicu thank you event
What’s more, all of your volunteering hours can be logged towards Imperial Plus making sure you get the formal recognition you deserve!
To sign up click here. We look forward to seeing you soon!