Senior and PG Tutors

Are you aware your department has a Senior Tutor (for UGs) or Postgraduate Tutor (for Master's and Research students)?


Are you aware that you can contact your departmental Senior Tutor (if UG) or Postgraduate Tutor (if PG) if you are unable to reach your Personal Tutor (or equivalent) or if you are dissatisfied with the level of support provided by your Personal Tutor or Supervisor

Beit Quadrangle
Prince Consort Road
London SW7 2BB
Registered Charity No: 1151241
Tel: 020 7594 8060
Fax: 020 7594 8065
Twitter: @icunion
VAT Reg No. GB 240 5617 84