Decide your student leaders
View the results of Leadership Elections 2019 here
We recently held elections for our major Union positions in March, with more than 700 open positions and over 8, 000 students voting. However, as is expected with such a large ballot, not every post was filled. Summer Elections are another opportunity to stand and vote for those roles so we are in a position as a student union to fully represent all of our interests at Imperial.
Dates for Summer By-Elections
- Nominations open: Noon, Thursday 9 May
- Nominations close: Noon, Thursday 16 May
- Candidate manifesto deadline: Noon, Thursday 16 May
- Manifestos go live and campaigning begins: Noon, Friday 17 May
- Voting opens: Noon, Wednesday 22 May
- Voting closes: Noon, Friday 24 May
- Results released: Evening: Friday 24 May
What positions are being contested
Find out who is standing for a position and read their manifestos before casting your vote!
Information for Candidates
Imperial College Union's elections are governed by rules that ensure fairness and accessibility while rewarding energy and enthusiasm. Go here to see all the rules governing these elections, download campaign publicity material, and the information you must know before running.
If you have any questions, please contact the Elections Team on firstname.lastname@example.org