If you missed out on being elected for a role in the Leadership Elections, fear not! There is a wealth of opportunities available to you get involved in at Imperial College Union. Whatever your interest or motivation, we hope that you'll find something for you.
- There are many ways to get involved with democracy at Imperial College Union.
- Follow your Officer Trustees and keep up to date on their achievements.
- Union Council is your place have your voice heard. Contribute your views to help shape the services and activities the Union deliver to our members and the decisions that are made.
- Lobby for change that matters with the Liberation & Community Officers.
- Start a campaign and make an impact.
- Stand for an Academic or Wellbeing Year Rep.
- Stand for a Club, Society or Project committee position. Contact your respective club for information on when their AGM will be held.
- Create change through an enterprising idea with ACT Now!
Be part of a community
Develop your skills
- Become a life member and keep engaging with Imperial College Union beyond graduation.
- Seek advice from College's Career Service - they can provide guidance in CV development, preparing for interviews, or look at the jobs currently advertised via the Careers Services JobsLive site which advertises jobs with over 8500 employers.