Emerging Leaders is our brand new ICU-infused skills development programme to help you develop values-based leadership skills fit for the 21st century.
As our world and working environments become increasingly complex, global and diverse, it is more important than ever that as a graduate you expand your repertoire of transferable skills to boost your career prospects and your ability to instigate positive change where you want to see it.
Emerging Leaders empowers you to create your own personal development journey. You can choose from our mix of face-to-face workshops, online learning and events, receive personalised feedback and obtain official recognition of your achievements by ICU and the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM).
What will you gain?
Emerging Leaders is designed to help you develop:
- An authentic leadership style in tune with your professional context and values
- A structured approach to initiating and managing projects, from idea to plan
- Awareness of yourself and others, with practical strategies to make your work environment more diverse and inclusive
- Your ability to work collaboratively and resolve conflicts in a positive manner
- Your capabilities in creating positive change and communicating your messages with confidence
More information on workshops, training events and how to register will be published soon!
If you have any questions you can write to us at email@example.com