Social Media Guru Needed for Children's Health
About the Role
You’ll be reporting to a small, remote digital marketing team. This team is integral to assisting our online platform reach the widest audience possible; and is a critical part in ensuring our project achieves the visibility it needs to succeed.
The role involves operating and growing our social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You will be asked to build and interact with our audience on social media in order to drive traffic to our website. This involves:
- -Assisting in the development of a social media strategy and the setting of KPIs
- -Planning our content using tools like Hootsuite
- -Developing and managing competitions and campaigns
- -Forming relationships with influencers across social media
- -Managing and facilitating social media communities by responding to posts and encouraging discussion
Are you interested in learning about and implementing strategies for growth on social media? Already have a few tricks up your sleeve that you’d be happy to contribute? We’re excited to hear from you
All volunteers will be asked to meet for 1 x 1.5 hour induction session.
Brightlobe Labs is committed to fostering an atmosphere in which our volunteers are enriched by their participation.
We’re looking social media managers that can commit 5 hours per week to curating our accounts.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a non-profit organisation that is designing and implementing innovative, novel technology. Our roles are ideal for students who are focused on pursuing a scientific – especially medical – career, or a career in science communication. Furthermore, they provide the opportunity to learn marketable skills that can easily be applied to the same or similar roles in the future.
Register your Interest
Please log in to register your interest in this opportunity.
- Education & Literacy
- Health, Hospitals & Hospices
- Business Management & Research
- Marketing, PR & Media