#helloicu Crew Members are current students who support our new arrivals in their transition to Imperial College. Their tasks and responsibilties range from helping new students move into their accommodation, staffing promotional stalls, setting up events, and reassuring new students (and often parents!) through conversations. Without these purple heroes, Welcome Week could not be a success!
Now is the time for you to get involved! Our #helloicucrew recruitment is now open! What do you need to do in order to become a Crew Member?
- Be excited
- You need to have been a student at Imperial College
- Complete the short application form by clicking on this link
- Wait to hear more news from us by late May 2018- so do not worry if you have not heard from us until then.
- Spread the word about the opportunity- the more and varied students we have, the better the #helloICUCrew is!
What do you get in return from Imperial College Union?
- The biggest thank you and forever gratefulness
- A training package consisting of online and face-to-face training to get you fully equipped for the role
- The opportunity to meet other students in the Crew that you didn't already know
- The opportunity to reflect on your volunteering and learning through the Imperial Plus and Imperial Award programmes
- Support in personal and skills development
For any further information on #helloicucrew or volunteering please email email@example.com