The Beit Bundle is perfect for those of you that fancy joining for a couple of great events, but are keen to take things at your own pace and get some down time. It includes a ticket for our biggest event, Welcome Ball (drinks vouchers and curly fries are of course included!). You’ll also get a seat at Imperial’s Bottomless Brunch, hosted by a hilarious drag queen – it’s gonna be a riot!
Terms & Conditions
- Definitions - For the purposes of these T&Cs the following definitions apply:
- “ICU” refers to Imperial College Union
- “You” or “Your” refers to the individual purchasing the ticket
- “Event Date” refers to the day on which the ticketed event is taking place. For a bundle, this refers to the day on which the first event in the Bundle / Wristband is taking place.
- “Bundle” / “Wristband” refers to a group of tickets sold as one product
- Ticket Purchase
- All tickets should be bought online from www.imperialcollegeunion.org
- In order to purchase a ticket, you must be a member of ICU (ie a Student of Imperial College Union)
- ICU reserve the right to prohibit individual members from purchasing tickets and attending events, which would most likely be a result of disciplinary action
- Refunds - Tickets are generally non-transferable and non-refundable, however for Welcome Events refunds will be available under the following circumstances:
- If you no longer decide to attend Imperial College London, prior to the Event Date
- You test positive for COVID-19, or have been told to isolate by NHS Track and Trace or the Imperial College Contact Tracing Hub for a period of time which includes the Event Date
- You are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 on the Event Date, and are awaiting the result of a PCR test
- In order to claim a refund under clauses 3.1 - 3.3 you must notify ICU prior to the Event Date via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your College ID Number
- The initial purchase transaction number
- The reason for the refund request
- Copies of evidence to support your request (for example, a copy of the email from the Contract Tracing Hub telling you to isolate)
- If you test positive on the Event Date, you will be eligible for the a refund if your ticket has not been used and you email ICU on the above email address within 24 hours of the Event Date. In the case of the test being an LFT test, the evidence must include a photograph that includes both your positive LFT test and your College ID card.
- To attend the event you must bring with you your College ID card and proof of age (passport or driving license)
- Admittance to the event for ticket holders is only guaranteed prior to 22:30, unless otherwise stated on the relevant event's page
- You agree to be bound by the venue code of conduct, members code of conduct and all ICU governing documents and policy
- ICU reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone we suspect to be under the influence of excessive levels of alcohol or any illegal drugs
This product is sold by the Imperial College Union commercial team or other staff team. For any enquiries relating to this product please contact Union Reception
One or more conditions apply to this product or the selected option - you can only purchase this item if you meet all the conditions. Please ensure you are logged in to allow us to check.