- Monday - Friday 08:45 - 17:30
- Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:30
The Union runs a shop and a newsagent, which can be found on the main walkway near the Senior Common Room. Both outlets stock a wide variety of goods at competitive prices and because they're controlled by the Union, every penny you spend will be reinvested into services, societies and staff that will directly benefit you over the coming years.
The Union Shop is the place to get all your stationary and study products as well as a great range of Imperial College London merchandise and memorabilia.
Shop Extra is our newsagent situated opposite the Union Shop and sells fresh coffee, pastries, confectionery, drinks, healthy snacks, newspapers and magazines, everyday essentials such as toiletries and batteries, gifts and cards.
Our promises to you
- We will serve all customers with respect and courtesy as quickly as possible.
- Our product range will be the best on campus always offering great value with monthly offers and new products based on your feedback.
- Our products and services will be accessible to all; customers will always be able to order via telephone, email and our website.
Read more about Our Promises.