Hi! My name is Fifi, I’m a third year Materials Engineer and I’m running for DPFS. This role requires experience, dedication and trust between the sabbatical officers and you, the students. With 3 years of bar experience, including a year as a manager at Beit Bars, I have valuable knowledge in union finances, events and services at Union outlets, and an unwavering dedication to the student experience. I know what works, what the students want, and how to deliver it. And so! My promise to you:
• Bars: Lobby against changes to food and drink policies, including evening food service at h-bar and improving staff benefits. Improve sustainability by reducing food and plastic waste. Introduce new club nights with a range of drinks deals.
• Sustainability: Run a 'Go Green' campaign, including lobbying the college to increase dependency on renewable sources, reduce unethical investments, and reduce plastic waste across college.
• Clubs and Societies: better training for club finances to access a variety of payment options, and supply transport for training, fixtures and national competitions, and accommodation for national competitions.
• Food and Drink: Loyalty schemes for purchases at all bars/catering outlets. Introduce a better variety of options across all food outlets, with regards to healthy food as well as various dietary requirements.
• Opportunities and Training: Improve first aid and mental first aid training across college. More student consultation and involvement in decisions that affect YOU. Create a representative student board that enables better transparency and involvement in said decisions.
Vote Fifi for DPFS!