Hi, my name is Malka and I would love to be the 4th Year Co-ordinator for MedED!
- As a current 4th year student, and I believe this will serve me well in understanding the stresses the next year will face and will allow me to alleviate these.
- 4th year is known to be a tough year, with a completely different format to previous years and requires a different learning style.
If elected I would:
- Organise tutorials with individual societies such as ICSM Heart for Cardiology tutorials, and if a society does not exist, liaising with older years who are willing to provide tutorials for ICA’s.
- Collaborate with course leads for the BSc’s and understand the new learning objectives and course structure, providing the most up to date and appropriate information for the future years (organising general tutorials about BSc structure and overall course guides)
- I am friendly and organised, and willing to work hard to ensure the next year have the greatest successes possible during their BSc year.
- I am approachable and willing to listen to students in the year to support concerns they themselves have and provide any help I am able to.
Thank you for reading this and I hope you vote for me as your 4th year Co-ordinator!