To all my fellow aspiring bioengineers, I hope the year has been good to you so far as we are nearing closer to the end of yet another term. My name is Nicolas, I am 22 years old from Cyprus, and I will be running for the position of departmental academic representative.
Over the past two years, I have learned a lot that I believe will allow me to successfully stand for this position and represent you competently... read more
How do we know you’ll actually do any work. What have you done for Bioeng so far?
1. Baked free brownies in the middle of exams 2018 (Hopefully can make it recurring).
2. Free hot chocolate and crafts event and setting up the Bioeng Christmas Tree.
3. Lead Organiser, HealthHack 2019.
4. Organising and administrating Bioeng Merchandise with Shien.
5. Logistics for web dev course, Teaching 3D printing and... read more
Legacy: As we are approaching our final year, it is good to start thinking about leaving something expedient behind, as a department, that would not only contribute to the journey of those who will come after us, but also creates new opportunities. A name is forgotten, a face fades… but great efforts resonate.
Unity: Imperial prides itself with the luxuriant amount of cultures it hosts. Each of, carrying with... read more