Did you know?
- 2 out of 3 students feel down at some point during their studies
- Over 50% of students don't feel comfortable admitting they're not coping to someone else
- 1 in 8 students experience suicidal feelings at university
- 20% of higher education students consider themselves to have a mental health problem
Being at university can be hard and sometimes you just need someone to talk to and someone to listen.
Are you finding it hard to settle in
Is your research not going as you were hoping
Are you finding it hard to concentrate
Are you feeling overwhelmed
Are you feeling homesick
We are a team of professional advisers who can help you understand what to do next. We can have an informal chat to help you stay well.
- provide advice or signpost
- provide practical and personal support
- encourage and support you to make positive changes in your life
We work in partnership with a study mentor who can help you find a way to study more effectively.
DROP IN (study mentor): from 18th October every 2 weeks- Thursday 14:00-15:00 Advice centre
To get in touch email: