The New Year Fair will be held in the Great Hall on Tuesday 05 February
In order for your Club, Society or Project to get the most out of the fair, it’s important that you tell us what you need so that we can accommodate your needs as a stallholder.
Each group will get a stall which includes the following:
- Stall (1x 6 ft trestle table)
- Chairs (x2 per table)
we require the following information:
- What activities will you be doing on/around your stall
- Do you require power? (not for laptop use but to power equipment e.g. 3D printer)
- Additional space (e.g. for large equipment)
- Demonstration/performance space preference
- Any special or accessibility requirements
All Clubs, Societies & Projects are expected to comply with the principles of Data Protection including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). By holding a stall at the fair you are agreeing to comply.
Practically this means:
- Asking for and recording consent to contact individuals
Recording this securely, either via:
- College systems: your CSP Office 365 SharePoint, collected via Microsoft Forms
- Paper form to be digitised and disposed of (shredded or in a secure waste bin - in the Union Offices, Beit Quad)
How do I register for a stall?
Step 1: Fill out the Stall Requirements webform below by Monday 21 January
The location of your stall will be provided within 1 week of the fair.
What else is on offer for CSPs?
Give it a Go / Wanna Go Wednesday
As an extension of the hugely popular Wanna Go Wednesday, we will be centrally advertising CSP activities both online, and through a booklet to be distributed at the fair.
Why run a free taster session?
- Promotion of your activity via the Union What's On and Give it a Go calendars
- Promotion of your activity in a booklet distributed at the New Year Fair and during the week
- An opportunity to grow your membership by showing them what you're about at the earliest opportunity in the year, second only to Freshers' Fair