Buddhism is a way of living or a path to a happy and successful life which everyone could benefit from it in a substantial yet unique way. Imperial College Buddhist Society (ICBS) serves as a foundation for anyone who is interested in Buddhism. Our activities vary from Dharma talks to meditations, discussions and personal development workshops. Imperial College Buddhist Society offers a free collection of Buddhist books and media distribution. For the appreciation of Buddha's teachings in a more interactive way we organise events like social dinners, movie nights, temple visits and meditation retreats. You do not need to be a buddhist to join the society!
- CHAIR/PRESIDENT/CAPTAIN - James Quirk
- EVENTS COORDINATOR - Xin Goh
- JUNIOR TREASURER - Benjamin Guo
- PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER - Yan Tan
- PUBLICITY OFFICER - Alexander Aivazidis
- SECRETARY - Jian Yuan Lee
- VICE CHAIR - Ravin Chindahporn
- WEBMASTER - Soe Thet San
Join online now
You need to log in as a member of Imperial College Union to join clubs!
- 31 current members
- 31 members last year